Friday, October 11, 2013

I want My Mummy


I'm always on the prowl for fun things to do with my kids and love Family Fun for ideas. We made both of these for Halloween parties last year and they were a big hit......

Mummy Pizza
"Wrap" your mummy with shredded string cheese draped over english muffins and sauce. Sliced olives with tiny pieces of green pepper create the eyes. Bake @ 375 for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly browned.


Mummy Craft
Cut two large craft sticks in half and hot glue together with a wooden craft spoon to make the body form. Tear one inch strips of muslin by making a small cut in the fabric, then tearing it apart.
Place a small glue dot on the figure to secure fabric strip, then wrap around until the body is completely covered, securing the end with another glue dot. Finish by gluing on some googley eyes.

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is too cute! I need to do this one with my girlies! Thanks for the fun idea!

Traci said...

so darling! There is a really cute Halloween book called "I want my MUMMY" Your kids might love it. My Hunter is all over mummies this year!